AW: [opencms-dev] <cms:include> problem with path

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Thu Sep 15 12:26:24 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot. This is the better way. I will do so

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]Im Auftrag von Michael Emmerich
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. September 2005 12:06
An: The OpenCms mailing list
Betreff: Re: [opencms-dev] <cms:include> problem with path

Matthias,

the preferred way would be different:

Your template should not include the JSP - because your JSP is located
in the content area (somewhere at /sites/....) while your template is in
the system ares.

A better solution is that you JSP will import the head and the foot area
of your template - of course you must subdivede your template in several
parts with the <cms:template> tag do to do.
I think there is an exmaple in the "Template-HowTo" in the documentation
module for it.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts