[opencms-dev] opencms6 - postgresql8 and performance

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Sep 15 15:30:56 CEST 2005

Sylvie,

Thanks for this contribution.

You did change quite a lot of lines in the script (revealed by diff to the
current version). The old version was rather well tested and known to work
with PostgreSQL 7/8.

Is there someone else using PostgeSQL who can confirm that the new script
also works as well as the old one?

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior