[opencms-dev] Problem with microsites

Jörg Flade j.flade at keybird.de
Fri Sep 16 09:22:54 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I've got the problem, that I have 3 microsites where have different
contents.
One content should be the same for all those sites. So I've created a
new microsite named common. At this I would adminstrate some modules
(like news from templateone). The other sites only should use this
module from there. Nothing else (like template or menu...).
Now the problem is that my site cant build the menu of the 3 other sites
correctly because if I link to this common area with my singleFile
collector it will use the structure of the common microsite.

Is there a possibility (I can do this with iframes but I dont want it if
there is a better way) to realise that?

--

sincerly
Jörg Flade