[opencms-dev] How to use a jsp template in another jsp file using OpenCms

Syed Mujahid Basha mujahid_basha at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 16 14:46:48 CEST 2005

I am a new user to OpenCms (version 6.0). I have one jsp template in my module named "myjsptemplate". When i created a .html file using this module, it is working fine (I have selected myjsptemplate in the template list while creating the .html file). But, i don't know how to use the same template in my jsp file (I could not find the list of templates while creating the .jsp file). Some one please help me.

Regards,
Syed Mujahid Basha,
PlanetAsia.com Limited.
Bangalore.