AW: [opencms-dev] How to use a jsp template in another jsp file usingOpenCms

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Fri Sep 16 14:59:45 CEST 2005

Hi,
this is the way I do:

When createing a jsp file you have to go to the advanced properties. There
you can insert the full path of your template to the template property.
There is no template list offered when you create a new jsp file.

Matthias

--

      Matthias Neher

     Fon: +49-7541-6047-143