[opencms-dev] How to publish without /opencms/opencms

Rose Schooff rschooff at lva.lib.va.us
Mon Sep 19 15:31:19 CEST 2005

I would also like to know about this.

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of pat sad
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:32 AM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] How to publish without /opencms/opencms

Hy all,

I know there has been many posting on that subject but could someone
please send me a link to a well documented tutorial on how to do a
successfull publish to a specific url and not have the opencms/opencms/
included in the url ?

I would be very grateful if someone could lead me to the right
direction, since I have been struggling with that issue for a long time.

Thank you.