[opencms-dev] How to publish without /opencms/opencms

Robert Burén robert.buren at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:48:32 CEST 2005

Since this is an Extremely Frequently Asked Question (EFAQ), I really
think it should deserve more attention. Ideally, an opencms-specific
rewrite servlet should be included with the core OpenCMS package, or
the tuckey.org rewrite servlet should be properly tested and
documentet specifically for OpenCMS (and bundled with the download).

What do you guys think?

/Robert