[opencms-dev] How to publish without /opencms/opencms

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:09:45 CEST 2005

Indeed it is a difficult issue that is not well documented in the
openCMS documentation. But thanks for the link Joe, I forwarded the
information to my boss, he will see if he can make the necessary
changes, since I am not allowed to play with the http.conf file

I will let you know how this turns out.

Thanks again.