[opencms-dev] moving files automatically

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Mon Sep 19 17:29:36 CEST 2005

Hello all,

is it possible to move files from one folder to another folder with a jsp
script?
what I want to do is the following:
I have created a directory which stores xml content files (news). In this
folder there is another folder called "archive". I want to move "old" news
automatically into the archive folder with a jsp script. In both folders
there is an index.jsp file, which generates a list view of all "news" inside
its folder.
I did not find any functions with which I can move files in the vfs.
Has anybody an idea to solve this problem? Do you think that my editors have
to copy "old news" manually to the archive folder?

Thanks for every idea

Matthias

--

      Matthias Neher