[opencms-dev] bvr: Templates with StyleSheets and images

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 21 15:33:19 CEST 2005

Of course you could do that, its more a way of programming style within
your JSPs and templates

But if you have JSPs outside the system folder which should include
something from within the system folder, you have to use the full path.
To have all links in a equal way I would then also use full paths inside
the module as well. Just to keep all all links the same way.

Regards,
Michael Emmerich

Alkacon Software