[opencms-dev] problem with search extracts

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Wed Sep 21 15:40:42 CEST 2005

Hello list,

A while ago I posted a comment about the text search highlights feature.
It seems that search highlights remove certain unindexed words from the
highlighted text, making the highlights difficult to read.  For example
"this is a sentence" becomes "this sentence" in the search results
highlight.

Anyway, I prepared a patch.  But, I don't want to submit it if the
behavior is there for a good reason.  Has anyone else noticed this?
Does the behavior exist in languages other than English?

Thanks,
jason

JASON C. TRUMP
Senior Consultant