[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0, Tomcat 5, and Apache 2 help

Randal Cobb cobbr at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 22 23:26:40 CEST 2005

Yes, I have that connector definition in my server.xml file.  But, my
port is on 8081, not 8082.  And, I double-checked my virtual host file
and it is indeed proxying to port 8081 as I expect it to.

I'm digging into the logs now to see if there is anything worthy of
mentioning other than the standard '404' error code.

Thanks,
Randy