[opencms-dev] OpenCms and J2EE application integration

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Sep 23 00:09:37 CEST 2005

Oussama,

that could become very hard and would need a very deep knowledge of
OpenCms API and the Core. Could you provide some use cases and more info
about the integration and how it should look like after the integratrion
with your App?

Are you going to sell the integrated app afterwards?

I had the same discussion some times ago with OfBiz core developers
(Open for Business) , to integrate OpenCms into OfBiz and replace the
current cms component of it, the problem was the GPL license of OpenCms,
that doesn't allow to integrate OpenCms into OfBiz (I myself didn't
understand why, but I can trust them and accepted their opinion).
Perhaps I'm wrong. You can ask Alkacon or other Solution Providers for
this.

Regards,
Arash