[opencms-dev] Installation Error: OpenCms 6_0_1 build with Weblogic and MySql

shishank.mathur at wipro.com shishank.mathur at wipro.com
Fri Sep 23 12:05:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need to install OpenCms with Weblogic and SQL.Server.

I have taken the OpenCms 6_0_1 branch and have applied the patch for MS
SQL support. Installed the build with Tomcat 5.5.6,  Sql Server and JDK
1.4.2_08 version and it looks to be working fine.

Then I took the same build and tried installing with Weblogic 8.1 SP4
and MySQL 4.x. but facing the following problems:

1) <[ServletContext(id=5010099,name=opencms,context-path=/)]: Deployment
descriptor
"jar:file:D:\shishank\bea\user_projects\domains\OpenCms\.\OpenCmsAdmin\.
wlnotdelete\extract\OpenCmsAdmin_opencms_opencms\jarfiles\WEB-INF\lib\st
andard-1.1.2.jar!/META-INF/x.tld" is malformed. Check against the DTD:
cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'taglib'. (line 6,
column 19).>

2) <[ServletContext(id=5010099,name=opencms,context-path=/opencms)]
Error-page location: "/opencms/handle404" for the error-code: "404"
causes an infinite loop condition as it throws the same code for which
it has been mapped.>

3)
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsVfsDriver.readFile(Lorg.opencms.db.CmsDbContex
t;IZLorg.opencms.util.CmsUUID;)Lorg.opencms.file.CmsFile;(Optimized
Method)
12007: Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
Unable to read file with structure ID
"cca5145c-2bfa-11da-b919-d5c0713ec7c1".

To remove the 3rd error, in my next install try I removed the javadoc
package and installed. The installation went on successfully but when I
try to access "Modules Demo Pages" I get "Error erroneous handlers".
Also the path to images and css doesn't seems to be correct which by
default works fine with tomcat installation.

Looking forward to quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Shishank Mathur
http://goshishank.blogspot.com