[opencms-dev] (6.0.0) Including jars / tlds in a module

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Fri Sep 23 15:12:14 CEST 2005

Why not?

I do modules with jar files.
You need include your jar file in some folder in your module, for
example "lib". Then, in module administration, config a export point:
Exportpoint URI: your vfs module folder "lib".
Exportpoint destination: WEB-INF/lib

do something with your tld file. But in this case, you need to touch the
web.xml file to config the mapping.

Good luck,
Ernesto.

Jorge González escribió:

>Hi list:
>
>Can i include jars and tld's in a module and deploy them on module install ?
>
>I think this is not possible, and probably a nightmare if there are version
>dependencies between libs and modules, but...
>
>Thanks

Ernesto De Santis - Colaborativa.net
La Plata, Argentina.
http://www.colaborativa.net/