[opencms-dev] Best way to implement automated backups?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Sep 23 19:06:34 CEST 2005

Yes exactly, I'd reported this to the list a few month ago after the
release of Beta 3, I think Alkacon is informed about it, but we shall
report it to the bugzilla perhaps, if any of you could reoproduce the
bug. I tested it on several combinations:

Tomcat 5.0.19, Java 1.4.2, SuSE Enterprise 9.1
Tomcat 5.5.9, Java 1.5, Windows 2003 Server

All with the same result.

Best Regards,
Arash