[opencms-dev] Question about displaying XMLContent

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Sep 26 06:31:37 CEST 2005

Somewhere you have to make the decision, so at this point it's best to load
the appropiate JSP, eg as include into the template-element defined JSP.
The template-element JSP works as a controller than, or you have a class in
the background performing the controlling.
Define some more "template" properties to retrieve the appropiate JSP to
include depending on the decision made.

Kind regards, Bernd

--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788