[opencms-dev] Creating my "own resource"

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:56:09 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´d like to know how to have my own "type of data" in OpenCms using the New
button.

The idea is that I´d like to create "special html pages" with a specific
format, with images, texts ... and I´d like, that when I select the New
button I could choose between creating a folder, an structured content, or
.. "my own resource".

But I´m new in OpenCms, I have the idea but not how to developt it. I don´t
know exactly if this idea is possible and how to start developtming it.

Could anyone please give me some advices?

Thanks in advance.