[opencms-dev] Possible Bug with opencms-search.xml

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Sep 26 11:56:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

I use the standard opencms-search.xml (OpenCms 6.0, SuSE 9.3. Standard Apache
2 and Tomcat 5 and MySql 4.1).
All works well.

Then I add another "documenttype" with name "ccxmlcontent".
Inside the "documenttype" tag I define my specific xmlcontent resourcetypes.
I add another "index" named "Code Create" which uses "indexsource"
"codecreate" .
I add another "indexsource" named "codecreate" which uses "documenttype"
"ccxmlcontent".
When I update via Administration all resources in my "index" "Code Create" are
skipped. The rest is o.k. like before.

So.
When I just remove my new "documenttype" and update the search index anew,
"index" "Code Create" is processed correctly too, nothing is skipped.

When I remove all the default stuff from the opencms-search.xml and just have
my own definitions there, all works fine too, nothing in "index" "Code
Create" is skipped.

Any idea why resources in "index" "Code Create" are skipped, when I use it
together with the default entrys (especially the default "documenttype" entry
for xmlcontent named xmlcontent)?

Have a nice day, Bernd Wolfsegger

--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788