[opencms-dev] Mapping a website with http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:17:27 CEST 2005

Hi

hey cool, that's what i have tried to program by myself ;) but I didn't
manage to implement a buggy free solution. It got some strange filter chain
and forward exception from Catalina itself. The exceptions were only visible
in the opencms log file. Additionally all editors in OpenCms couldn't be
closed...
So, are you shure I haven't got any exceptions and abnormal behaviours?

And of course, again my question about performance, does the filter bring
down the performance? i mean if you imagine hundreds of requests at the same
time...

kind regards, Peter