[opencms-dev] Reach the site dynamically

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Mon Sep 26 13:46:52 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i've got a little problem, i turned the flag <staticexport enabled="true">
to false in the opencms-importexport.xml to reach my whole site dynamically
from Opencms.

But now my problem is that my whole site is in /sites/mySite and not in
/sites/default/mySite.

And so I always get a message that my resource is not available.

When I copy the whole microsite in the /sites/default folder I can reach it.

Where must I change something to reach my site dynamically in /sites/mySite

Thx for help !!

~manuel