[opencms-dev] adding XML structured type?

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Mon Sep 26 18:49:00 CEST 2005

I'm looking at:
/alkacon-documentation/documentation-xmlcontent/simpleexample/

I'm trying to figure out how to create a new xml content that uses
simpleexample.xsd as well.

I can create a new->Structured Content->Generic XML Content, but I then
have to go cut/paste the control code from the previous one to hook it up
to the simpleexample.xsd.

I see that somehow things like widget demo and article have been added as
possible default types, and I'd like to know how to do the same but can't
figure it out.

-mp