[opencms-dev] External editing, IDE Interation, Hotdeploy, WebDav Integration.

Flanz, Christian Christian.Flanz at aperto.de
Tue Sep 27 20:02:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

i can't find a FAQ or Best-Practical Guide for Developers?
I like to edit my JSP Files with Eclipse, an not insite of the
Webbrowser.

I have found the folling Thead "External editing"
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q3/011929.html

How is the State of WebDav Implementation? <have i to do this? :)>

I current starting to Seting up a Build Environment.
Main Target is current only Create Schema, and JSPs, Sample XML Content.
And edit this Files in Eclipse or IDEA.
Now it should posible to hotdeploy it with a ANT Task to the Runing
OpenCms Instance.

Has sombody seeing a Eclipse "OpenCms Sample Module Hello World
Project"?

/Christian