[opencms-dev] HTTP Status 404 - The requested resource () is notavailable

Andreas Traupe Andreas.Traupe at orat.de
Wed Sep 28 00:38:42 CEST 2005

Hi Ivano,

I had a similar problem (but with v6.0.0): setup didn't show any errors
but I couldn't load anything but the setup afterwards. I also used J2sdk
v1.4.2, Tomcat v5.0, MySql v4.1, mysql-connector-java-3.1.10-bin.jar
(but linux).

In my case the setup.log reported 0 published files and 0 published
folders for every module it wanted to install. Same with you?

In my case it helped to downgrade to mysql 4.0

Maybe it is the same error and nobody reported it with v5.0.1 because
everybody used mysql4.0?

Ciao
Andreas

--