[opencms-dev] Search problem

Manuel Wallnoefer mfw at msk-informatik.at
Wed Sep 28 09:49:58 CEST 2005

Hi all,

i have configured the search module in the opencms-search.xml for my site.

My site is in /sites/mySite.

I started the indexing in the CMS Backoffice, and when I'm doing a search
from the Serch icon in the backoffice, I get hits.

Now I have a search page in my site.

I took the code of the search.jsp from the template one search page.

Now my problem is, when I start a search from my search page, the result is
always:  no matches for your search.

I found out that the hidden field index, always is empty.

<input type="hidden" name="index" value="<%= cms.getSearchIndexName() %>" />

Can anybody help me, how to get my search page working .

Thx for help !

~manuel