[opencms-dev] Problem writing properties

Jeff White jeff.white at jvolution.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 09:19:14 CEST 2005

HI Micheal

Thanks for you response, no I have not locked the object, I think the issue
is to do with privileges, I am trying to change the property whilst static
exporting and I think this occurs with the ID of the Export user I tried
giving the resource write access for this user but it did not make any
difference. It does not matter though because the new property is set (but
not saved) for the duration of the export which is what I wnated anyway.

Many thanks,
Jeff White
JVolution Ltd.
Tel : (+44) 0208 714 4488
Mob: 07951 764806
This email and any attachments or links are confidential and intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to notify the sender immediately and then
delete this email.

JVolution does not accept liability for any data corruption, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and unforeseen delays to which this email may be subject.
This email and any attachments or links are opened at your own risk.
JVolution can take no responsibility for the consequences of actions carried
out as a result of this e-mail.