[opencms-dev] ssl https in OpenCms 6

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 4 21:50:35 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,
Hi all,

If you are using mod_proxy and mod_rewrite to get rid of
/opencms/opencms, the best way would be to secure the tomcat connection,
to do that follow this thread on my site, which works for me very fine
with OpenCms Beta3 and certainly with the current 6.0.1 version:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=11

Hth,
Kind Regards,
Arash