[opencms-dev] pics not showing in overview

Eicherlist eicherlist at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 4 23:03:38 CEST 2005

hi

First: Super, Great and Sackstark - the new version 6.0.0

Second:
I installed the new Version 6.0.0 without the documentation. Everything is working. I made a "Extended Folder" in "/system/galleries/pics/" then i tried to insert a new uploaded pic in a new created page. The pic is showing up in the WYSIWYG-Editor (using Firefox) but if I try to review the page by clicking on the filename in the Explorer-View the pic is not visible. (also after "Publish project")

What did I miss...?
Thank you guys for any hint
René