[opencms-dev] How to create user rights to openCMS users

pat sad hlp.psaad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:46:32 CEST 2005

Hy everyone,

I am trying to work with the openCMS account management, and I'd like
to create a user that is able to modify an html file  in the offline
mode, publish the files, as well as inserting new html files in
openCMS through the extended html import in the Administration tab.

Where can I get documentation on how to do so ?

Up to now, all I can do is create administrators and projectmanagers,
i don't want the user to be able to go through the system files in
opencms, but be able to do all the things I mentioned earlier. The
project manager cannot edit an html page :(