[opencms-dev] Allways Export

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Wed Oct 5 09:26:48 CEST 2005

Hi, Rene!

> It is pssible to export the ressources everytime when I puglish the project?
> Without have Administator permissions and going to execute in
> Administration/Database Management/ the Start Static Export Tool?
This is the exact behaviour of the
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler implementation.
just change your opencms-importexport.xml file setting the
opencms/staticexport/staticexporthandler node text to this value.
and does not forget to restart opencms.

hth
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com