[opencms-dev] Search based on date Range

shishank.mathur at wipro.com shishank.mathur at wipro.com
Wed Oct 5 10:10:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

How can I achieve searching within a specified Structured Content
between two dates?
Basically I am looking at a drop down box listing all the Structured
Content specific to our site and then various search options like title,
content etc along with date range.

I am using OpenCms 6_0_1 with Weblogic 8.1 SP4 and Sql server.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Shishank
http://goshishank.blogspot.com