[opencms-dev] Static Export while publishing in Version 6

shishank.mathur at wipro.com shishank.mathur at wipro.com
Thu Oct 6 09:57:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

There was a thread recently about starting static export when you start
publishing. Here is what you have to do

Make changes to opencms-importexport.xml file.

Change opencms/staticexport/staticexporthandler node text to
"org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler" and
restart opencms.

Cheers,
Shishank
http://goshishank.blogspot.com <http://goshishank.blogspot.com>