[opencms-dev] Search based on date Range

shishank.mathur at wipro.com shishank.mathur at wipro.com
Thu Oct 6 12:56:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have checked the CmsSearch API which provides Created Date, Modified
date for the searched text.

One way I can do is get the results and then modify the same in my code
to check if the result returned satisfy my date range or not.

Is there any other better way to achieve it?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Shishank
http://goshishank.blogspot.com <http://goshishank.blogspot.com/>