[opencms-dev] UrlRewriteFilter: Blank Page after Editor Closing

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:15:51 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a very strange problem when using the tuckey-UrlRewriteFilter.
Everything seems fine except the closing of editors. I can load any file
type to editors, but after closing/saving&closing I simply get a blank page.
My assumption is that is has something to do with the sendForward-method of
the CmsWorkplace-class. Maybe OpenCms does a forward which is not "common"
in the sense, that the forward request is not handled by a filter class
inside a appcontext.

Maybe anybody has an idea ?

here my configurations:

i changed httpd.conf from

   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/resources/.*$
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/export/.*$
   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/opencms/.*$
   RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /opencms/$1

   RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://ttcthalwil.localhost:8081/$1 [P]
   ProxyPassReverse / http://ttcthalwil.localhost:8081/

   ProxyPass		/	http://ttcthalwil.localhost:8081/
   ProxyPassReverse	/	http://ttcthalwil.localhost:8081/

and the UrlRewriteFilter configuration is set to
	<rule>
		<condition type="request-uri" operator="notequal">^/export/.*$</condition>
		<condition type="request-uri"
operator="notequal">^/resources/.*$</condition>
		<condition type="request-uri"
operator="notequal">^/opencms/.*$</condition>
		<from>^/(.*)$</from>
		<to>/opencms/$1</to>
	</rule>

thanks for any hints,