[opencms-dev] RE: New resource in Opencms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 7 13:11:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

For the 2. option you shall have a look on
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/elements/list*,
then probably you can get an Idea how to do it.

Br,
Arash

P.S:

Please send these mails to the list too, as other guys are better than
me and could help you with this complex issue more ;-)