[opencms-dev] howto sending emails

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Fri Oct 7 13:03:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

The visitors of my site should have the posibility to send me an email using
a special form on my page. I did not find any help about how to write the
jsp which is used to send the mail. It is sufficient if the mail is just a
simple text mail.
I found out, that there is a class CmsSimpleMail. This class has a method
send(). But I did not find out how I can set the mail text etc.

Can anybody help me creating and sending a email with the opencms system,
please?

Thanks in advance

Matthias

--