[opencms] [opencms-dev] updating to current head or dev_6_0_1from Beta 3

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 7 20:22:19 CEST 2005

I've just installed dev_6_0_1 and played arround with the new Admin
interface (search and projects) and didn't found anything which could
prevent me to upgrade it on my prod. server, unless that I would get the
known problem importing > 150 MB data at once to the new 601
installation (Memory-Leak problem by import). I'll check it on my dev
mashine, perhaps the memory leak problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your hint.

Kind Regards,
Arash