[opencms-dev] Problems with the head navigation

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:49:31 CEST 2005

I presume you are using TemplateOne (the default template supplied
with OpenCms 6.0).

You need to edit:
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/style.css

If you plan on doing serious work with OpenCms, I would advise you
invest the time to learn how to make your own templates. I wasted a
lot of time trying to make TemplateOne do what I wanted and discovered
later it was a lot easier to write my own template from scratch.

Joe.