[opencms-dev] customising the login page

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sun Oct 9 20:21:32 CEST 2005

It seems the HTML is hardcoded into the org.opencms.workplace.CmsLogin class
(is that ever a good idea?)

Yes, I think it's one of the most exciting improvements of OpenCMS 6, just
like what the Graphic User Interface did. I should say it's much faster to
develop a new web application than ever.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.