[opencms-dev] Creating a menu

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:28:29 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´ve created my own types of data. The structure /schemas, /jsptemplates

and so on, in the /system/modules folder.
And I´ve created a /tests folder in /sites/default where I use this kind of
data.
In this folder, I´m creating elements of my own types of data, and I´m doing
and index.jsp that offers the possibility of listing all my elements. The
code is something like this:

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:editable/>
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/MyFolder/Folder_type_1/|type_1" >
        <h2><cms:contentshow element="Titulo" /></h2>
</cms:contentload >
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/MyFolder/Folder_type_2/|type_2" >

.

But I´d like, that the index.jsp could be:

- Menu and Listing of all my resources.
I´d like to have a menu "navigation", in the left side, to have the
possibility of seeing all the elements of different "types of data" I´ve
created.

Please, could someone to help me?

I´ve tried to make something like:

- I have my index.jsp:  this one lists all the resources
- I have a main.jsp : in this one, I´ve tried to make an include of the
first (index.jsp) and in the property template choose the "Opencms Template
One".

But with this I only can see the template one and not my index.jsp with all
my types of data.

Please, could someome to help me with the idea of making a menu?
How to create a menu? What element can I use? I don´t know if some
"elements" of the documentantion offers to me the possibility of creating a
menu or what "elements" to use

Thanks very much.
Regards.