[opencms-dev] Localization problem

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Oct 12 09:28:00 CEST 2005

It's called localizationtool.jsp - also be aware that it sets the
encoding for generated files to ISO-8851-1 which of course is a bug, but
you should set it to what you need anyway, so edit the jsp (the value is
present in the first part of the code).

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46