[opencms-dev] how to deploy opencms solution

Markus Daniel markus.daniel at synyx.de
Wed Oct 12 13:25:32 CEST 2005

Ola,

Aleksandra Gavrilovska wrote:
> Ola,
> I want to deploy my opencms solution in a test
> enviorment(on line).How can I do that?
> Should i put opencms.war file and then to start the setup
> so i can install opencms and configure the database?
> Or should i put all the folders and manually acces
> setup/index.jsp.
> Or there is another way to do that?

You can make a complete new installation,
but for testing you can also use a copy of
the webapp and the mysql.
If you have both testing systems you can copy the complete webapp or
complete tomcat and copy the complete mysql,
that is a dirty way but you will have the same bugs on both envs ;-)

hth,
Markus

--
/**