[opencms-dev] Insert Links in OpenCmsHtml Field

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Oct 12 19:33:52 CEST 2005

> is it possible to extend the WYSIWYG Editor witch is used by the
> OpenCmsHtml field of xml-content?
> Links and Images may only inserted using drag and drop at the moment.
> So it would be nice to have a subset of the full featured editor in
> xml based documents.

Enabling the link dialog, as well as image or all other galleries, will be a
feature of the OpenCms 6.2.0 release. You will be able to enable / disable
this on a per-XML-content-schema basis.

Please note: The the 6.2.0 release is the next major feature update release
scheduled for end Q1 / 2006. I am not talking about the 6.0.2 release which
will be available soon.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior