[opencms-dev] CmsFile.getContents() method problem: transform to String

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Thu Oct 13 09:48:28 CEST 2005

On Thursday, 13. October 2005 01:26, opencms at biberbeatz.de wrote:

> Maybe someone can help me or show me another solution to get the
> content of a file.
>
> I cannot use the CmsJspActionElement in some way in a normal class
> (not a jsp and no servlet) or is there any way?

Simply use it. If you have eg an initialized CmsJspActionElement form a JSP,
than you can use it everywhere.

Kind regards, Bernd

> Thanks in advance,
> Jan

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788