[opencms-dev] getting rid of the opencms/opencms/ prefix

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Thu Oct 13 17:22:29 CEST 2005

At 11:15 AM 10/13/2005, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
>Ah. I though that would be passed magically by the environment.

Me too...until it failed on me and I scratched my head for several minutes.  :)

>But there is still some glitch
>[Thu Oct 13 17:08:46 2005] [error] client 192.168.1.114] File does not exist:
>C:/Programme/Apache Group/jakarta-tomcat-5-5-9/webapps/opencms/opencms,
>referer:
>http://vmkuku/system/login
>
>and the icons do not appear. (Open CMS Logo, e.g.).

I had the same problem and have figured out a work around but not an actual
solution.  For some reason, it doesn't export all of the .css files needed
by the workspace.  I posted a message to this list but didn't get a response.

The workaround is to extract the attached .zip file containing the missing
.css files into the \export\system\workplace\commons\style directory.
(You'll probably have to create some of the sub directories)

Anyone know why this is really happening and has a better solution than
manually copying things into the export directory?    I fear that my
workaround will not cover all the problems...but it gets you rolling at least.

-mp