[opencms-dev] FW: Internal Links

Hari Hari.Subramanian at jvolution.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 12:06:43 CEST 2005

Hi

We have migrated content from OpenCms 5.0 to OpenCms 6.0.  The internal
links that point to pages (eg media/index.jsp) have been converted, but
links that point to folders (eg /media)  appear as folders in the Vfs
and do not show on the pages on the website.  When I try to delete the
link ( folder link) it deletes the actual resource in the Vfs.  The
links appear on the website when they are created as "External Links"
and point to the internal folder.

Is there another way to create internal links as manually doing it
through the "External Links" would be quite a time consuming process.
Have there been any previous post about this.

Cheer

Hari

S.Hariharan

JVolution Ltd

Tel : (+44) 20 8714 4488

Mobile:  07915 082070

Email: Hari at jvolution.co.uk <mailto:Hari at jvolution.co.uk>

www.Jvolution.co.uk <http://www.Jvolution.co.ukm>

This email and any attachments or links are confidential and intended
only for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited and you are requested to notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email. JVolution does not accept
liability for any data corruption, unauthorised amendment, viruses and
unforeseen delays to which this email may be subject. This email and any
attachments or links are opened at your own risk. JVolution can take no
responsibility for the consequences of actions carried out as a result
of this e-mail.