[opencms-dev] where is the OpenCMS logo? And how to debug it

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Oct 14 15:34:45 CEST 2005

I installed opencms 6.0.0 together with apache 2.0.54 and tomcat 5.5.9, as
some may have noticed :)

I also managed to get rid of the :8080/opencms/opencms prefix. Fine so far.

But now, be it with or without the rewriting and jk-connector, the OpenCms
logo in the upper right corner of the Congratulations screen does not appear.

Lets first look at the not rewritten/redirected case:

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms

It does not show the icon.

But where do I look and debug?

The acces.log and error.log of apache don't say anything, since the
request is handled by tomcat. But in tomcat logs I didn't find anything
either.

It seems that tomcat 5.5 change the logging so I installed log4j with
commons-logging. Phew°!"!"§$.

Anyone any clues?