Antwort: Re: [opencms-dev] Error on upgrade to 6.0.2

Christian.Haas at gavi.de Christian.Haas at gavi.de
Fri Oct 14 17:55:18 CEST 2005

Hmm, i must say sorry!

The problem was incorrect modules from copy from windows to linux.
I did it direct from linux und unpack it on the same server, than all was
done right.

We came to this solution because the exception said "io error". So we
unpack it
manually and.........
well, shit happens ;-)

Regards

Christian Haas

Michael Moossen <m.moossen at alkacon.com>
Gesendet von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
14.10.2005 17:25
Bitte antworten an
The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

An
The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [opencms-dev] Error on upgrade to 6.0.2

Hi, Christian!

  sorry for that, but of course we tested it!, but (may be) not with your
system
configuration. could you specify your environment?

--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

Quoting Christian.Haas at gavi.de:

> Hello,
>
> i get a error in "step_3_module_selection.jsp"
>
> exception
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: IO error reading module import.

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:370)
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:291)
>  org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
>  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> root cause
> org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException: IO error reading module import.

org.opencms.setup.CmsUpdateBean.getAvailableModules(CmsUpdateBean.java:180)

org.apache.jsp.update.step_005f3_005fmodule_005fselection_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.update.step_005f3_005fmodule_005fselection_jsp:71)
>  org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
>  javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:322)