[opencms-dev] Content of a XML field

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:40:16 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´ve created a XML file, with its JSP and XSD file.
I´d like to know which cms tag should I use to get the "content" of an XML
field.

As example, in my XSD I have an image, if I use one of the following
sentences, I get the path, not the image itself:
<cms:include file="uno.html" element="Image" /> or
<cms:include property="template-elements" element="Imagen" />

The string I get in the screen is something like this:
	/sites/default/
  /change_properties.JPG  -> The path of the image

but I´d like to get the picture.

What sentence could I use?

I´ve been looking information about the JSP taglib, but I haven´t find
anything. I´ve read something about "cms:content", but I´m not sure of how
to use it.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.