[opencms-dev] Installing OpenCMS on Sun Java Application Server 8.1 PE

Shue-Yen Tsai shueyen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 18:16:37 CEST 2005

Hi:

I am new on OpenCMS. I have been trying several open
source CMS. OpenCMS is really the best one I have ever
tested. I installed it on tomcat 5 without any
problem.

My current development server, However, is Sun Java
Application Server 8.1 PE. I use EJB for database
access. According to documentation, OpenCMS works with
EJB. I really want to try it on sun app server. The
attempt on sun server was failed. I think it would be
file permission. I put the file permission on opencms
folder and allows read, write and delete. This didn't
make it right either. I would appreciate any
suggestion on installing OpenCMS on Sun java
application server 8.1

Sam